We are putting a call out for some volunteers to be part of this amazing event and having a chance to help the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation. There are plenty of opportunities and fun things volunteers can help out with on the day of the event. These can include:
- Helping supervise and run some of the fun and exciting challenge stages.
- Assisting with registrations at the start of the event.
- Helping to take photos at some of the challenge stages.
- Helping with the formalities at the finish of the event.
If you are a competitor and know of any friends, family or work colleagues who would like to help out and have a fantastic day out, please ask them to contact us by filling in the enquiry form.
All volunteers will receive
- A free lunch provided by CQ Functions at the end of the event.
- A certificate of appreciation from the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- A certificate of appreciation from Uplift Events.
- Access to the event e-show bag at the end of the event.
- Event volunteer t-shirt to wear on the day of the event.
- ID Tag (to be returned at the end of the event).
- A huge thank you from the Uplift Events team and a written reference (upon request).