- A competitive race spirit, comfortable shoes (preferably runners), appropriate clothing depending on the weather, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- Plenty of water, food and snacks to keep you going throughout the day (you will be racing through lunch).
- Hydration packs (to avoid carrying bottles of water).
- Mobile Phone (team captains must have their phone with them and turned on at all times).
- Small amount of cash.
- Pens, highlighters, markers and paper.
- A valid Myki card for travel on public transport outside the free tram zone.
- Your own detailed maps of the Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs or smart phone.
- Map case or a plastic cover for the map (in case it is wet).
- Small backpack or a bag
NOTE: There is no cloak room or storage facilities at the Race HQ (CQ Functions), so please try to travel light.